Updated 7 May 2020 at 2:00pm
The ARPPA Executive and Administrator remain contactable while New Zealand is at Alert Level 4 for COVID-19. Any ARPPA Members who have questions or concerns where we may be able to assist you are asked to contact the Executive Administratorand we will do our best to provide assistance.
The following links may be of interest:
(Some links may only be available to ARPPA Members so we recommend that you login if you are a member)
- Detailed information on the requirements for different COVID-19 Alert Levels.
- Summarised information on the requirements for different COVID-19 Alert Levels.
- General information on the COVID-19 Alert System is available on the COVID-19 website.
- Information on COVID-19 Alert Level 3. Information relating to business and workers is here.
- Information on COVID-19 Alert Level 2. Information relating to business and workers is here.
- Information on doing business safely at Alert Level 3.
- Ministry for Primary Industries Register for Safe Practice for businesses carrying out essential services.
- Ministry for Primary Industries FAQs about COVID-19 and primary industries.
- An A3 poster providing advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19.
- Information about Airfreight Services for importers and exporters.
- Information about Wage Subsidies.
- Information about Tax Relief.
- Information about the Business Finance Guarantee Scheme.
- Information about Government support for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Ministry of Primary Industries information about exporting during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Generic information on COVID-19.
- COVID-19 WhatsApp Channel.
- Chapman Tripp COVID-19 series of articles on legal matters which may be relevant during COVID-19.
- KPMG report: The ‘now normal’ future.